*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798309-SO-I-SAID-TO-MY-SOUL
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#798309 added November 20, 2013 at 6:39am
Restrictions: None
SO, I SAID TO MY SOUL:
SO, I SAID TO MY SOUL:Who is the RECEIVER? You in there, or me out here?  I receive sound, light, smell, touch. And who is receiving what?  The HUMAN receivers are the LINK TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD, (This I know)

AND MY SOUL SAID: but the INNER-HUMAN is the receiver/LINK to the SOUL and the spiritual world...or the higher frequencies that are a much greater world/universe.

Are you directing or passively observing?  Do we work independently....Or are we bound together as ONE entity?

We are bound, merged, united as ONE. The body (Physical You) is your house to be in while you are behind the veil of forgetfulness.

Outer me thinks I am independent...that's part of the illusion. The workings of the physical body runs mostly on it's own without much conscious thought. There's a lot of decisions being made, processes and functions minute by minute, every second. My focus to inner body can narrow in only so far, the rest is hidden and a mystery.

Is all that intelligence built in...and comes with birth guided by our personal DNA?  And how much do you remember as contained within my DNA...that you are not telling me about? Huh??

From Conversations with my Soul
>>>iggy
          ** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798309-SO-I-SAID-TO-MY-SOUL