*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798496-Funny-Friday-Having-Fun-with-Fruit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#798496 added November 22, 2013 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Having Fun with Fruit
It's Funny Friday! The November 22, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Today's prompt will be a challenge for many of you. Today, you are NOT ALLOWED to grammatically edit your entry! The judges will disregard any spelling and grammar mistakes, so feel free to let it all out. This is a free writing exercise. Think about the fruit of your choice and then write anything that comes to your mind. If you start talking about something else, go with it! See where it takes you! Write like this for 10 minutes at least and see where you end up *Smile* Have fun! *Bigsmile*

The only fruit I can think of on this raining Friday morning is Bananas. Bananas are yellow and most of the time look delicious. They certainly are not like my malaadeptive Daydreams. I begin realize that was the problem after reading an article in Scientific America and then checking the issues out on line. I found two website that seem to have information on this problem. I have know something is wrong, I have known that I have a problem for sometime because I would rather live in a fantasy world where I am in control rather then reality. Up until recently, I thought I was the only human being on earth with this problem, but I should have know better.

Maladeptive daydreaming is not officially recognized as yet, but give the medical community time and they will recognize it. I know why or perhaps I think I know why I would rather living in a fantasy world then in the real world. On the bright side, it is an indication of creativity; however, sometime the daydreams interfere with my creativity. I have considered writing the daydreams down and putting them in a book, but up until now I did not want to take the chance that people would think I am weird. All right, I will admit to being weird, but I thought that the daydream thing was weirder then anything else. However, I have found a commonity of people with the same problem. Perhaps I do some more blog entries on this subject and on Bananas.

I like bananas. Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. You can eat bananas without teeth. Bananas have never figured in my daydreams yet but given time I think they will., One of the foods that has figured in my daydreams is honey bread and do not ask me how to make it because I have not made it in my daydreams all though I think I do have a recipe book in my daydreams that gives every recipe that my daydreams self knows. Maybe I need to interview her.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798496-Funny-Friday-Having-Fun-with-Fruit