*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799075
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#799075 added November 30, 2013 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
This Year's Accomplishments
Prompt: We have 31 days left this year. What do you hope to accomplish? Are you looking ahead to the new year 2014 and thinking about what you can accomplish?

This is a hard one. As you all know, I had an illness and needed surgery for two hernias and a bowel obstruction. I was on a breathing tube and heavily sedated for a week. When I came to, I had to learn to walk again and it took a long time for my body to heal. I am still healing but I am 85 percent better. What did I accomplish this year? I survived! I am walking and having problems walking up too many steps and walking up curves. I hope to walk a lot of steps again and not be afraid to walk up on curves. I didn't get to go on my trip to Frankenmuth, Michigan or The Blueberry Festival{which has flea markets, all kind of events and a couple of well known singers}. I hope next year, my husband and I will be going to Frankenmuth, Michigan{where they have a big beautiful Christmas Store} and maybe take a trip to Forks, Washington. Yes! Where "Twilight" was filmed.

I did reviews on here this year and writing on here. I have two novels on here that I would like to complete. " Jane Austen:My Back To The Past Series" and "Contessa's Healing Touch". I never seem to have time.

I took my one scrapbook to the fair. It is of my kitty. I won Champion but last year I won Grand Champion on my Family Album Scrapbook. I want to scrapbook this year's Christmas. I don't know if I will be entering any more scrapbooks into the Fair next year.

I try to live life one day at a time. I want to move forward from my illness and cherish life more. I want to get closer to God and I want the same for my family.

Maybe I will find time to complete my novels and maybe I will get my vampire novel published. I didn't edit my vampire novel at all this year. Maybe I will make more positive plans later. I still work at my mental health job. I would like to retire in a couple of years. First, we need to sell the family farm. That would help with things.

That is about it for now. I hope 2014 will be the best year for everyone.

Beautiful Poser of young Megan and kitty.

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799075