*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799802-THE-TIME-IS-NOW
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#799802 added December 9, 2013 at 3:26am
Restrictions: None
THE TIME IS NOW!
We are creatures who believe we live in time. Minute by minute, second by second, we count them off...despair at their loss.

Think about this: If you were on the moon or Mars and looked at the Earth (The beautiful blue planet)---and you asked, "I wonder what time it is there?" What is the time of a planet? Surely there must be something bigger, more accurate than Grandmother's digital alarm clock.

I believe, that from this distant viewpoint, the time you see is NOW---all of it. The whole planet. And if you look around you, or close your eyes and see inside...what time is it?

The only answer can be, now. In other words, all over the Earth, where ever you are, it is only now. Once second later is the past, and one second ahead it the future.

To quote a channeled Master: Time is a difficult concept for you, being part of the illusion and seemingly very real, but in fact there is only ‘Now.’ Now is eternal, everything that happens happens now, there is no other time . . . there is no time!

When I took the EST training (so long ago) they told us the same thing. So how about: WE ARE CREATURES LIVING IN AN ILLUSION OF TIME, which help us keep out mind sort of balanced.

But every once in a while take a moment of NOW and just enjoy where you are!
>>>iggy
          ** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799802-THE-TIME-IS-NOW