*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800637
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#800637 added December 20, 2013 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Top Ten Reality People
Prompt: Top Ten People

When I wrote my other entry, I was thinking of celebrities. I have people outside out of the Entertainment world who mean a lot to me. Here they are.

1. My husband Ray. He has taken care of me through my serious extensive bowel and hernia surgery. I have the best loving husband ever. I love him dearly and he was there for me physically and mentally..

2, 3 4. My mother, my son Jason and his wife Erin. They helped me through my ordeal and my son has a PHD in psychology and even though I work in psychology, I needed some extra encouragement and my son and his wife{She works in psychology, too} help me with my mental state and gave me love and encouragement.

5. Vicki VictoriaMcCullough She let everyone know about my surgery and over 40 people wished me well. I love them all!

6. Angel Angel She has been with me since I first started at WDC. She is my best friend and helped me design my book cover and we write a newsletter here together. She is great! She knows I love her.

7, 8 and 9. Lyn, Five Sixer, Prosperous Snow My Blogging Friends. I love what you write and you have been supportive of me as well. I Love You!

10. My friend Jennifer at work. She was there for me through my illness and she has a heart of gold. I love her dearly.

I am over my Top 10 People but there are others here at WDC. Best4Writing, Calvin, Monty, Hooves, Sunny, Tina, The StoryMaster, The StoryMistress, Leslie, William Writer, Old Warrior, Metu, Grace, Natchia, Sisco, Winnie, Gabby, Bobbie{Tornado Day}. I Love You All!

** Image ID #1967777 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800637