*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801311
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#801311 added December 29, 2013 at 3:44pm
Restrictions: None
The Hobbit: Smaug {The Dragon} 2013
Free Sunday.

I saw the new Hobbit movie about Smaug, the dragon. This movie had a lot of action and I love dragons but not this one. He is mean and hates humans. The dragon flew away in the end. Darn! I thought they would get him. They didn't. Leglos will have to save the day. Orlando Bloom is back and is gorgeous as the Elven. He is more dreamy as Leglos then Orlando Bloom himself. Hopefully, he can destroy the evil dragon. A love story between a she elf and a dwarf who is cute but doesn't look like a dwarf. I am glad to see romance because Tolkien doesn't seem to like to write romance. The movie is good with special effects and keeps you on the edge of your seat. They could have done without the giant spiders and those ugly guys that rode the wolves. I forget what the ugly guys are called. The dragon needs to get them. I am a fan of "Lord Of The Rings" so I always watch movies about the Hobbits. The scenery in New Zealand is beautiful. This is a must see movie for all you Hobbit Fans!

** Image ID #1588837 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1583439 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801311