*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801352
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#801352 added December 29, 2013 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
Share An Interaction You Had With A Family Member Today
Prompt: Share an interaction you had with a family member today.

I talked to my mother today when I saw her at church. She said that I looked tired. Working midnights I get that way. I told her that. She understood. Other members want to talk to us so Mom told the one lady she liked the scarf she was wearing and it was crocheted. Mom makes them and told the lady she had me wearing scarfs now. She and Dad don't do much except go to doctor appointments, church, go work at the pantry and we go shopping but we won't for awhile. She told me we would talk later this week. Dad doesn't talk to anyone after church. He leaves to get in the car to go home. She doesn't keep Dad waiting. I will see Mom New Years Eve. We will make games and be together seven hours. Since my illness and operation, Mom calls me more and is concerned about me. I am lucky to have her.

** Image ID #1968687 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801352