*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801420
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#801420 added December 30, 2013 at 3:37pm
Restrictions: None
What Surprised You Today?
Prompt: What surprised you today?

I went to see my Doctor today. My Blood Test results are all good. CBC, breathing, liver and I think he checked for everything. My sugar is down and better then it was last time. The Doctor says I am doing good. What surprised me today? My Doctor has a black and white 11x14 {maybe larger} sideways picture of a woman walking past twenty or more men who are looking at her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is Italian and you can't see her face but you see the back of her and she is built quite well. I asked the Doctor why that picture hangs in his waiting room. The Doctor said he has it there to inspire women to lose weight, eat right and be healthy. She represents the most perfect, beautiful healthy woman. I would love to achieve that dream. My Doctor is from India but he likes Sophia Loren and I guess she is the most beautiful woman? Not to me. I say Kate Winslet. . I asked him about his statues of the Chinese looking men built out of black vinyl holding silver knives. Are they Kung Fu Fighting or at war? He said: "No. They are doing vasectomies!" Good one! My Doctor has a sense of humor. He makes me laugh. He keeps me alive and I am doing good and hope I stay that way. Maybe I will look like Kate Winslet someday.

** Image ID #1968687 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2013 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801420