*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802044-Creation-Saturday-The-Creation-of-the-Universe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#802044 added January 4, 2014 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: The Creation of the Universe
It's Creation Saturday! The January 4, 2014 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
How was the universe created? Write your OWN creation myth.

The Divine Essence floated upon the darkness of nonexistence, inhaling the loneliness of Being and contemplated the brightness of His/Her own Essence. Retreating from the Divine Light, the darkness congealed into a pulsating mass of energy. The Divine Essence studied the dark mass of energy and then, in the mist of the Light, a face appeared that was neither male nor female but an exquisite combination of both.

The rainbow colored eyes, continue to stare at the energy mass for several seconds or aeons, since time did not exist The Essence was not rushed. After a while, the mouth opened to form the letter B, which floated, in the nothingness, as if waiting for something. The mouth smiled and then opened again, this time it formed the letter E which took up a position next to the B. From The Being's eyes a light flashed, struck the letters B and E causing them to form into a single word that reverberated, with flashes of light, around The Essence.

The echoes of BE and flashes of light penetrated the pulsing mass of darkness simultaneously causing it to burst into something. As the Divine Essence watched, subatomic particles appear and merged into atoms that merged into molecules. "It is done!" The Essence proclaimed as the face disappeared into the pure white Divine Light that watched as clouds of atoms and molecules of dust formed stars, planets, and galaxies. The Divine Creator continued to watch as life emerged and evolved until certain creatures on certain planets attracted the Creator's attention and were blessed with spirits (souls) capable of reflecting the attributes of divinity and therefore knowing the Creator.

Watching these soul bearing sentient creature evolve, the Creator wept knowing that the blessing of a soul required that each individual make the choice between accepting the Creator's existence or rejecting it. There was little question that some of the creatures would die by the hands of their brothers because of their acceptance and obedience to the Creator. Since the only other option was mindless, robotic animal creatures accepting without question the Creator's existence, the Essence left freewill (the ability to chose belief or disbelief in God) in the spiritual genetic code of His/Her creations.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802044-Creation-Saturday-The-Creation-of-the-Universe