*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802776-Funny-Friday-Funny-TV-Shows-and-A-Poetry-Nerd
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#802776 added January 10, 2014 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Funny TV Shows and A Poetry Nerd
It's Funny Friday! The January 10, 2014 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
What is one funny TV show or movie that will always make you laugh no matter how many times you watch it? What makes it funny? Convince me I should watch it.

The TV show that always makes me laugh, no matter how many time I view the reruns, is I Love Lucy. I think she was one of the funniest female comedians that ever lived. I still laugh at all the episodes when I watch them on television or online. However, the funniest episode I ever watch was the one were Lucy got a job in a chocolate factory. That episode was so funny that even today, I laugh when I think about it. I especially like the way Lucy mixed her metaphors in this one with "I think we're fighting a losing game."


Day 418 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum
Is there anything you are a total nerd for? A TV show, a card game, a video game? You know a ton about it and love to watch/play it. If you do, tell us about it. If not, tell us why.

I've been a nerd for several television show over the years. I think the first one that I nerded about was I Love Lucy. The next one was Star Trek and then Star Trek: The Next Generation. I was also a nerd about The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, I still like them and will watch the shows and their offshoots when I get the chance. I especially like I Love Lucy and Star Trek no matter what episode or offshoot. However, today I am a nerd about poetry.

One of my Favorite Poems:
Which may explain why I'm such a nerd about poetry.

         “All that is gold does not glitter,
         Not all those who wander are lost;
         The old that is strong does not wither,
         Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

         From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
         A light from the shadows shall spring;
         Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
         The crownless again shall be king.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802776-Funny-Friday-Funny-TV-Shows-and-A-Poetry-Nerd