*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803049-I-Created-my-First-Interactive-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#803049 added January 12, 2014 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
I Created my First Interactive Story
I created my first Interactive Story called "The Museum of Linking Objects [ASR], but I'm the only one who has added anything to it. The only responses I've had so far is one like and one person e-mailing me with a correction I needed to make. Sometimes I get so involved in the creation of an item that I forget the rules and don't check them before I post something. Another problem I have is my finger forgetting how to spell a word.

I have an idea for another interactive story, but I seem to be stuck on the introduction. I will let leave it alone for a while to see if something comes to me. In the meantime, I need to figure out a way to get people to add to "The Museum of Linking Objects and I'm not sure how to go about it except to post the link in every blog entry until I get some additions to it. I'm looking forward to reading the additions. I'm excited about the interactive and, therefore, a bit impatient to see some additions.

*****

On Friday, I went to the title company and signed the final papers for the sale of the house. Now I'm a bit worried about where I will go after it finally closes. At this point, the only place I know of going is to Searchlight, there is a place for rent up there, but I can't afford to rent the place, pay the power bill, and pay for a cable connection. It isn't that I won't have a connection to the Internet because they have a Senior Citizens Center there that has computer and connections to the Internet. I just don't know the speed of the Internet connection or how difficult it is to get a computer.

I have a family member who wants to help pay for my connection, but I'm not sure about accepting the offer because I don't know how much the power bill will cost me per month. I was hoping that when I moved from this place, I'd be able to stop worrying about the damn power bills. I'm tired of stressing about paying the power or any utility bills. The problem with Searchlight is most of the places there are all electric and it's the electric bills that are so high. Well, there isn't any use stressing over it tonight because the place in Searchlight might be rented (I hope) and some place may open up here in Las Vegas over the next two or three days.


I think the best thing for me to do is just focus on the bright side. I know everything is going to work out, so I need to focus on my strengths and do what I can do without worrying.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803049-I-Created-my-First-Interactive-Story