*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803091-Describe-A-Normal-Day-In-Your-Life
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#803091 added January 13, 2014 at 7:18am
Restrictions: None
Describe A Normal Day In Your Life
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Describe a normal day in your life.

If I worked the night before{ I work midnights}, I come home. I feed my cat and give her fresh water. I cleaned out her litter box and go on the computer for an half hour and kitty may want me to throw her milk ring to her which I do. She may want me to pet her. I go to bed and sleep until 11:00 AM. I get up and take my Diabetic Meds. I pet the kitty and watch "Young and the Restless." I fix my lunch. If I have housework to do, I do that. If I work that night, I go back to bed at 2:00 PM. My kitty Bella sleeps with me. I get up at 5:00 PM. I take my bath and get ready for work. I feed the cat again and change her water. I watch "Jeopardy" and if one of my shows are on, I watch it and go to work.

If I had the night off, I get up at 8:30 or 9:00 Am. My husband feeds the cat if I had the night off. I may have a Doctor's appointment that day or be going shopping with my mother. If my husband has the day off, we may go to the Mall or he goes to Menards and takes me to Barnes and Nobles. If I am going to be home, I watch TV or DVD movies and hang on the computer a few hours. If I have scrapbooking to do, I do that. If I have phone calls to make, I do that. If I need to go to the Post Office, I do that. I cook for my husband on my nights off. I will make spaghetti, chilli, vegetable soup so he can have that if I work the next two nights. Otherwise, I fix chicken, pork chops, hamburger helper or we have pizza or fish and French Fries. He likes to get take out on the weekend.

This is about it. My husband says were boring. I told him we could be Bonnie and Clyde and be on the run all the time. He said that would be something to do but I like my life quiet.

Special Leadership Award Plaque from Angel Army.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803091-Describe-A-Normal-Day-In-Your-Life