*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803398-Last-Good-Book-I-Read
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#803398 added January 15, 2014 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Last Good Book I Read
Prompt: What was the last good book you read?

There are three in a series and I read them on my Nook. "Siren's Lullaby. Felicia was a little girl of eight and her sister Scarlett was three. Scarlett got out of bed one night and Felicia followed her and watched her sister disappear into the ocean. Felicia thought her sister had drowned and her mother blamed her and lost her mind. Felicia lived with her grandmother. She saw her sister Scarlett all grown up and followed her but she couldn't keep up with her. Felicia heard beautiful music coming from the sea and she went into the sea and when she woke up, she knew she was different. She hated food except for ice cream and she loved salt water. Felicia had a boyfriend Jackson and she learns that she is a Siren like a mermaid except she don't have gills or a tail. She can lure men and women to their death in the ocean by singing a beautiful melody. Felicia sees her sister Scarlett again and realizes that Scarlett is a siren, too. She meets the evil Angelica who turned her and has wings and can eat human flesh. She meets Jasmine who was also sired as a Siren by Angelica. Felicia gets in trouble with the Sea God Phorcys and is accused of luring people to death. Felicia has to lie to her grandmother and has to get someone to fall in love with her and not kill him. If she doesn't, she will die. Felicia sets out on a journey to save herself by going to islands off the map to find other sirens who will help her get rid of Angelica and protect her from Phorcys. Felicia finds out her sister wants to destroy her and so does Jackson's sister Nora as well as Angelica. Donnie protects Felicia and always comes to her rescue. He finds himself falling for him. Imagine her surprise when she finds out Donnie and Jackson are Phorcy's sons and they want to help her fight her enemies including Phorcys. Felicia has to choose between Jackson and Donnie as well as fight to stay alive. She has to lie to her grandmother, too about who she is and hopes to live to see another day. Being a siren has it's price. I really love this series.

** Image ID #1752501 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/803398-Last-Good-Book-I-Read