*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804018
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#804018 added January 20, 2014 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
What Excited Me Today?
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What excited me today?

I don't know if this is being excited or anxious. A patient at work misbehaved Saturday night and into Sunday morning. She kept wanting tea and pain pills. She is allowed to have Tylenol every four hours. After three glasses of tea, I told her no. She had paced all night and I was afraid she might hit us. She started to yell and pound on the wall once. I was glad to get out of there. She slept last night and got up yelling at the other staff this morning and I was glad I only had fifteen minutes to deal with her. I got to go home.

My husband and I went to WalMart today. An accident had happened on the highway and traffic was backed for about a half hour. I was hoping I didn't need a bathroom and there were semis and cars waiting. I get anxious. I don't like to sit in traffic. I am glad I didn't see the accident except for the smashed up Equinox. Stuff like this makes me anxious.

** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804018