*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804584-Another-Mad-Dash
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1911337
Original stories/poems before word count and/or prompt adherement revisions.
#804584 added March 14, 2014 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Another Mad Dash
Disclaimer: This entry is GC!

Original Entry for
FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, April 2024 Theme: Conflict
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
:
 
STATIC
Another Mad Dash  (GC)
2nd place WIN!: It's not so easy in multiples. Sizzle/engage more than two? Give a 3some.
#1973803 by A*Monaing*Faith


Amelia's perfume kept tantalizing me with it's scent. Or was it her scent? There's no way she smelled that good on her own, but then it was probably her body chemistry doing most of the work. I had never smelled any perfume or body-wash that had this affect on me. I knew it was rude to stare but her tan skin glistened thanks to the sweltering heat. I was even harder pressed to avert my gaze when her throat and chest began to undulate in a rapid tattoo. It was a minute before I realized she was speaking. "Angela, it's your turn." I recoiled slightly and looked into her eyes then turned to Brittany sitting to her left and my right around the small circular table. They both raised one eyebrow in expectation. They were so cute when they did that.

"Go fish!" I said exuberantly.

"Bullshit, you got a 5!" I smiled like a cat with the cream.

"Nope, get to pulling." Amelia's answering pout almost made me want to tell her I was just joking. But I really didn't have any fives.

"I'm bored with this game." Brittany said, throwing her cards face up on the table and leaning back into a full stretch.

"Then what do you suggest, Britt Britt? It's too hot to do much else but lay around naked."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." The evil smirk that crossed Britts face made my belly flop. I must have swallowed audibly because she turned her penetrating gaze on me. "What do you say Angie? Wanna play little strip poker?"

"I, uh--" Brittany knew I wasn't gay, least not all the way. Hell I didn't know what I was, but I knew what they were. Ame and Britt had been together 3 years. Meanwhile I was free to be with who I wanted. They had told me they liked to play with others on occasion but I didn't know how often or what the rules of such an engagement were. Did I even want an invite?

"Stop sweating her Britt." Amelia gave Brittany a disapproving look before turning soft eyes on me. "You don't have to Ang," her expression turned sheepish, "but I kind of like the idea. Any excuse to get out these clothes. Britt and I can play by ourselves though, you can just relax." I just stared at her. I must have looked like a looby with my eyes bugged and mouth open. I put my lips together at least when I noticed Brittany dealing us each a set of cards.

"Brittany--" Amelia warned.

"Relax, she don't gotta take her clothes off if she don't want. She'll just keep score and if she loses," the smirk was back, "we'll figure out another way for her to pay up."

Considering we were all already in tank tops and shorts it only took five hands of blackjack before both women were already naked. It seemed kismet that I would lose the sixth hand. My first loss. Britt looked at me expectantly. Amelia reached across the table and rested her hand on my arm. "You don't have to." Her small perky breasts rested on the table as she leaned in. I yanked my tank top over my head and threw it toward a corner of the room. Brittany smiled approvingly.

"I'll be. The 'ol girl's got some ovaries after all." I had to smile at that. Suddenly Amelia stood up and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You're so brave." She breathed in my ear. It was a line, I knew it was. I still had my bra and shorts on and I'd been around her in just my skivvies before. Sure Brittany was there, but I wasn't being that brave, not yet. I turned to face her full on, taking in the mounds, barely a hand-full and the neatly trimmed cleft between her legs. My mouth was open again.

As if sensing my awareness, Amelia leaned in again and gently sucked on my lower lip. She pulled back, there was a beat of hesitation as she sought out my reaction. The glint of fear, apprehension, and even insecurity in her eyes sent me over the edge. I returned her kiss with a sweet vengeance. I felt her smile against my lips as I told her with my body that I was more than ok with her forwardness.

I stood in order to get closer to her. I wanted to touch all of her and have all of her touching me. She gently led me forward toward the couch in the living room. Our lips and tongues never ceased their exploratory battle.

Amelia sat slowly on the couch, careful not to jar us and risk a bitten tongue. I attempted to follow but she pushed me back. A flicker of confusion crossed my face until I felt her push my shorts and panties down in one expert motion. The air on my bare skin reminded me we had an audience. I looked over to the card table in the living room. All three seats were empty. Where had Brittany gone? Was she pissed? I didn't have long to ponder before Amelia claimed my attention with kisses to my abdomen. She worked her way along my hips, tracing the shaven outline of my pubis before burying her face into my center. I knees nearly gave out as I moaned aloud in ecstasy.

I wasn't aware of much else as she licked and sucked my privates into a frenzy. The pleasure haze immediately began to fade when she laid back down on the couch, pulling me on top of her and reclaimed my lips. My instinct to struggle against the taste of myself faded. Her lips were so soft and slick with my sweetness. Wow, I was actually very sweet, tasty even. An absurd sense of pride filled me with this knowledge.

Suddenly I felt my moist center being prodded again. This time it was fingers. I looked over my shoulder and saw where Brittany had got off to. She currently sported a purple strap on of average length and thickness. I overcame my shock as her fingers swam across my fiery nub, propelling my senses into another mad dash towards release. I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me as Amelia grasped my head and reclaimed my lips.

Two beats later, Brittany guided her phallus to my opening and entered me with slow and deliberate determination. I moaned into Amelia's mouth and nearly sagged on top of her. My arms were shaking with the effort of keeping myself upright. Sensing my struggle, Amelia slid from under me and knelt by my side. Brittany's strokes gained momentum and I lost the ability of coherent speech. My cries of pleasure grew louder as her pounding grew fiercer, faster, and harder. Just when I thought I couldn't take the combined pleasure-pain any longer I crested over the edge of an earth shattering release.

I simply lay there after, weak and flimsier than a dead fish. Brittany pulled out and distantly I heard a buzzing that was abruptly cut off. She placed a gentle kiss on my rear before moving away toward the bathroom. I was surprised at this bit of tenderness from Britt Britt. It must have shown on my face because Amelia said: "See, told you she's not so bad when you get to know her. She got you so wet you could go fishin' down there. I think she likes you."

I managed a weak grin at this. "Bullshit."

---------------------------------------
Word-count: 1,268
---------------------------
Prompt:
Round 97 due January 26th 2014 at 9:59 pm WdC time.
Judge: penn
*Heart* *Right* *Fire* *Right* *Kiss* *Right*Table for Three *Left* *Kiss* *Left* *Fire* *Left* *Heart*
Writers who enter this contest show they can write an erotic scene. It's not so easy in multiples. Can you sizzle and engage more than two? Give us a threesome of any gender - mix or match.
------
Note: Table 4 3 and I auto think: card table. Initially was gonna do a single girl with a married couple, but after "Note: *Clock2* 24-HOUR MEDIA PROMPT *Clock2*..." I decided to do 2 lesbians and a bi-curious.
*Quill* As my first lesbian erotica I like it because I was able to be more 'extreme' with girls; I don't like for my men to be as passive/nice as Amelia or as aggressive/mean as Brittany
-----
My comment on the note: This sounds like something I'd hear on The L Word   soundtrack, so it prompted me to start an entry for "The Weekly Quickie Contest
-----------
Character profiles:
*Suitdiamond* Amelia: 'tan' comes from mix of Caucasian/Asian and Hispanic ancestry; plays more submissive/uncertain/friendly to Brittany's aggression
*Suitspade* Brittany: 'butch' of the two, comes across as aggressive and borderline mean but it's more so a wall and testing feature, to see how tough other people are
*Suitheart* Angela: closest reflection of me and a combination of the two
© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/804584-Another-Mad-Dash