*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805026
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#805026 added January 29, 2014 at 7:28am
Restrictions: None
What Book Are You Reading? Would You Reccommend It?
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What book are you reading? Would you recommend it?

I am reading "Once Upon A Time-Fractured Fairy Tales Series" on my Nook. Mina, a young teen-age girl descended from the Grimm Brothers, in modern times she encounters a modern day witch from "Hansel and Gretel", a bakery that is a Gingerbread House and all her clothes turn red and she is being chased by a man who is a wolf or shape shifter. She realizes she is Red Riding Hood and she has to hang on to the Grimera Book"{the fairy tale book that tells her how to survive but only a page at a time and they only appear in a fairy tale crisis} in order to survive all the fairy tales. Her father died before he could solve the fairy tales. Mina is fighting wolves, being chased by The Bremen Town Musicians, meets a modern day Cinderella and Rumplestiltskin. She has to live through all the fairy tales and stop the faes and wolf shape shifters or they will kill her mother, brother and her. Every corner, she finds trouble and hates fairy tales. I would, too if the characters were out to get me but I would find a way to survive them. I am in book two of the series and I really enjoy what I am reading so far.. The introduction says she will meet Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Prince Charming{her own}, evil Queen stepmothers, evil stepsisters and I can hardly wait to read what happens..

** Image ID #1171153 Unavailable **
Beautiful Poser of Snow White by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805026