*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805113-The-Interrogation
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1955427
Stories for the rays story a week
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#805113 added January 29, 2014 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
The Interrogation
Detective Richard Williams looked at his suspect sitting in the interrogation room through the two way mirror. He was very good looking, and richly dressed, from his Brooks Brothers suit to his Gucci black leather loafers. Williams studied the file he held , going over the particulars in the case: Arnold Greenwald, twenty-six, white male blue eyes, blond hair, six-one, two hundred pounds. Recent graduate from Cambridge. Majored in history, and politcal science. A solid example of the new generation of upwardly mobile gentry. Detective Williams watched him as the young man settled back in a relaxed position. His body language said he was totally at ease with the situation, and even may think he was in control. That was his first mistake.
The door opened behind him, and Captain Wainright stepped into the room.
" Well, Detective Williams, what are you waiting for?" He said as he closed the door.
" I'm reviewing the evidence, and Greenwald's background." He said as he studied the file." I like to observe my subjects before I start. It helps me focus, and puts the subject in a more relaxed mood."
" There isn't much you can study that isn't common knowledge about this case." Captain Wainright said while gazing at the subject." Greenwald was the last person to see his girlfriend, Rebecca Fields, alive. She was stabbed so many times the Medical Examiner lost count of the wounds. Greenwald was found not three blocks from her house covered in her blood. They found his bloody fingerprints on the door, and tracks from his shoes."
© Copyright 2014 parable (UN: setrepeoh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
parable has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805113-The-Interrogation