*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805660-Transparency
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #1916946
A collection of thoughts and comments on various topics.
#805660 added February 3, 2014 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Transparency
Transparency - it's hard to do.  Oh, it's easy to be transparent about some things--how often you eat more than 2 doughnuts at a time, whether or not you make a habit of obeying traffic laws (a bit of risk here, if you're not *Wink*), the kinds of books you check out at the library, and so on.  True transparency, however, takes commitment and trust.

Imagine giving someone permission to wander into any and every aspect of your life--online and off, at work, at home, wherever.  For your part, you have to be committed to staying "inside the lines", and you have to trust that the person to whom you've granted access sees things pretty much the same way you do or that, if a "discrepancy" arises, is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  Pick the wrong person and, even if your conscience is clear, a misunderstanding can lead to disaster and ruin in your personal and/or professional life.


Nope - not an easy thing to do, at all.

© Copyright 2014 Writer_Mike (UN: mikewrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer_Mike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805660-Transparency