*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805745
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#805745 added February 4, 2014 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Superbowl Commercial
Prompt: What was your favorite Superbowl Commercial?

I love the Budweiser one. The little golden puppy keeps visiting the Clydesdale Horse and they become friends. In the end, the lady is taking the puppy away and a few Clydesdale horse surround the car. The horse's owner hugs the puppy and it looks like the puppy has a new home with the Clydesdale owner and can have his horse friend for life. This made me cry. This is the sequel to the one last year where the man trained and loved the Clydesdale horse as a baby and gave him to the Budweiser Team. The man sees him in a parade in Chicago and when they turn him loose, he runs to see the man and the horse nuzzles him and the man hugs him. I am crying every time I watch this. I am a big animal lover and a baby.

** Image ID #1967200 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805745