*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806777
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#806777 added March 21, 2014 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Who or What Do You Miss The Most and Why?
Welcome To Reality Prompt: Who or what do you miss the most and why?

My grandparents died years ago.. I miss the most. Grandma would drag Grandpa and I to see Country and Western singers. I fell in love with Country music. We would go to the county fair. Grandma would make these awful custard pies. She loved to go shopping and take me with her and my cousins who lived next door. I used to walk in the woods with Grandpa. I loved when he combined beans. It was fun to play in them. They would watch boring baseball games and I could always get Grandpa to take me places. I try to get Grandpa to come up for dinner when he was in the field near by. I would wave the broom to get his attention. He would just wave back and stay in the field. I was Grandpa's girl. I have married for a long time and have a son but I miss my grandparents still. I have the memories and will always cherish them.

** Image ID #1871082 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806777