*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806813
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#806813 added February 11, 2014 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Who Inspires You The Most?
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Who inspires you the most?

Jane Austen, Danielle Steel and Stephanie Meyer. I love Jane 's take on romance stories and Mr. Darcy. He was like the perfect man once he got over his prejudices. Jane lived in this time and she could write exactly what romance was like at that time.

Danielle Steel. The woman has written over fifty books. She writes about romance and different time periods and the woman has her women characters come out on top as she tells heart touching stories about people you would like to meet. I sent Danielle Steel an e-mail once and she answered me. She thanked me for me being a fan and wished me luck with my writing.

Stephanie Meyer. She writes about a nice vampire family who don't want to bite people and the werewolves were nice for the most part. Forks, Washington. I want to live there. I am glad she included Native Americans. She made us love Jacob and Edward both and I was on team Jacob but the last two movies, Jacob got to be with the right person. Made me fall in love with vampires and werewolves. I wish I would have wrote the "Twilight" series.

** Image ID #1718832 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806813