*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806991
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#806991 added April 15, 2014 at 8:11pm
Restrictions: None
How Did You Meet Your Current One?
Prompt: How did you meet your current one, romantic relationship?"

I have know my husband Ray since we were in fourth grade ands all through school. We didn't talk much over the years. My friend I hung out with needed a Prom date and she wanted to ask my future husband to go. I told her to ask him. She did and they went to the Prom. It didn't work out. I went to the Prom with a guy from Notre Dame. He didn't play football.

Years later, a man stopped by on a motorcycle and wanted to see me. Mom came upstairs to my room and told me that some young man wanted to see me. I didn't recogonize him. I hadn't seen him since Graduation. He asked me out to a movie and I said yes. My family had known his family for years. We started to go out a lot and we rode on his motorcycle a lot. He went to my family gatherings and I went to his family events We went to The Alumni Banquet, dances, county fair and he came over to my house every night. Before we knew it, we fell in love and got married. In my wildest dreams, I would never have guessed that he would be Mr. Right. We never know.

** Image ID #1854770 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806991