*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807269-The-Universe-Provides-in-Unexpected-Ways
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#807269 added February 16, 2014 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Universe Provides in Unexpected Ways

Moving back to Belize was a positive decision, but what would happen was a total unknown. We found welcoming friends, a very nice place to stay while we found our way. This was followed by instant projects that helped pay back for the kindness. Old skills are needed,and stage sets are created. The Rotary Club fundraiser production is a four-night sellout!

Major decisions had to be made about what we wanted to do. The activity created around the stage-theater work, and the construction company, gave us the encouragement to stay in Belize City and specifically center ourselves at Old Belize in the Cucumber Beach Marina.

The next decision came with the offer of a very reasonable purchase of a yacht (needs work) that we can live in at the Marina. We are cleaning and preparing to take the yacht out of dry-dock and put it back in the water. I have to wrap my mind around the concept: We have a sailboat, a 45' yacht. The marina is not new to us. We lived in a bus for several years right beside the water. Now we're in it!

Immediately came the need to do the stage setting for the big Women's Day, empowerment event that is aiming at bringing together 20,000 women from all over the country. The biggest gathering they have ever had. It's a lot of work in a short time, but absolutely worth it. The Belize event will be a few days before the International Women's Day, so they may be the first one's up.

I stopped questioning how the Universe works. I seem to be in the right place and at the right time...and a whole lot of things come together without my planning or worrying. And I'm surrounded by wonderful people doing exciting, creative work.

All my cousins are showing up on Facebook. I've had no contact for years with many. That's amazing as well. Go figure...

Love to all...>>>iggy

          ** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807269-The-Universe-Provides-in-Unexpected-Ways