*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807340
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#807340 added February 17, 2014 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
Writing Space
Prompt: Where Do You Write Your Blog Entries? Tell us about your Writing Space.

Our computer sits on a pine wood desk. I don't like it. I want a cherry wood desk. My furniture is all in cherry wood. We have a white phone on the desk. I have a plastic container with colored pencils design on it where I keep small note books with my Sigs in it sitting in a corner under the desk. The printer is by the computer. A Downton Abbey calendar is on the wall. My husband has papers on the desk for his Auto Electric Business. I have a big pink plastic container with my writings in it. There is a cherry wood file cabinet with two drawers. I have stuffed animals on top of the file cabinet. Toto the dog, Garfileld, bunny and a black cat{all stuffed of course} sit on the cabinet. I have two shelves over the file cabinet. "Wizard Of Oz" Dolls and my two Drama Orientation Trophies and my husband's restored tractor plaque are on the top shelf and beanie babies on the second shelf. My husband has the top half of the file cabinet for his files and I have writing files and other special personal items in the second drawer. A lighthouse clock is on the wall over the computer desk. I have a cat bed on the left side of the room and blankets on the right side of the floor for my kitty. This is the computer room where I write. Hope you like the tour.

This is my favorite room:

"Describing The Room You Spent The Most Time in Today



** Image ID #845016 Unavailable **
** Image ID #853559 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807340