*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809290-Memories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#809290 added March 7, 2014 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
Memories
The Legacy of Older Siblings


I really had to chuckle at this one:

Are you able to drive? Were you? What do you remember about learning how to drive, if you did?


Parnelli Jones


I followed two brothers and a sister who are considerably older than me. The same path was paved for me through high school with the teachers and the counselors. When it came to driving—my parents REFUSED! But I earned my reputation. *Laugh*

For those of you who are not familiar the name of Parnelli Jones, he was a famous race car driver back in the 70's and 80's. My parents decided I should be sent to a driving school. After a couple lessons, my instructor began calling me that. I thought it was funny and lived up to it.

Then there was the Rock Pile


OOOOOOHHHH FUN! Illegal dragging and of course drinking until we got busted that night. Never did it since.

Today—I am super cautious

© Copyright 2014 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809290-Memories