*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809596-Sharing-an-Excerpt-on-A-Polish-Heart
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#809596 added March 10, 2014 at 7:47am
Restrictions: None
Sharing an Excerpt on A Polish Heart
99 cent contemporary sweet romance: A Polish Heart avail on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords.
Blurb: Will Sofia's faith give Darrin his heart back? BUY LINK: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007AS29AO

"This is an excellent read." Reader Lady, Amazon Review. Check out the trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC6_397PerU&feature=share&list=UUb4WsqAqO5Lt2smuAitJ0xQ&index=8

Excerpt:
A tall, handsome man with broad shoulders wearing a long-sleeved polo shirt walked toward her holding a bouquet of poppies and orchids.

Her teeth nipped at her lower lip as she ran her eyes over this beautifully proportioned man, her body warming at the sight of him. He looked tough and lean and his handsome face kindled with a sort of classical beauty she hadn't seen on a man before. His leonine stride radiated self-confidence. His hair was sandy blond in a short, neat cut and his cobalt blue eyes pierced her professional armor.

He stopped in front of her and held out his flowers. "Dzien dobry."

A wide grin crossed her lips and she dropped the sign she was holding. "Hello, Mr. Riverton."

A look of relief passed over his face. "You know, I practiced that phrase all morning on the plane."

"I admire the effort. Are the flowers for me?"

"Yes." His smile was full of pride.

Sofia took the flowers and held them up to her nose. "Freshly picked. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He paused and it grew awkwardly silent between them. Sofia realized for the first time in meeting a client, she had forgotten her professionalism.

"Forgive my manners. My name is Sofia Buraczynski and I'll be your interpreter while you are here." She put the sign in her left hand and held out her right hand for a handshake.

© Copyright 2014 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809596-Sharing-an-Excerpt-on-A-Polish-Heart