*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809641-the-turn-of-the-century
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#809641 added March 10, 2014 at 4:06pm
Restrictions: None
the turn of the century
when we write we picture ourselves in the century. writing is from the heart,writing escape us to that illusion,and we picture ourselves to be gifted writer's. when we write we feel we have confidence in ourselves. we level ourselves to that confidence of feeling. feelings help us escape to that confidence and feelings help us to write. everybody wants to be a gifted writer and everybody is special at their own talent. writing is a level confidence of play and we are helped by our own talent to write. once god given,once god sin,and once god talent,we are gifted to write. in the turn of the century it is god who gives us the level of play to write. in the turn of the century we are confidence of ourselves. once we write we are god given to write. once we have confidence we are the level of play. once we escape we escape to write and once our level of play is our confidence then we are consider gifted writer's. our gift is to write,our gift is to have talent,and our gift is to be confidence. our level of play is our gift and our level of talent is our confidence. once we have feelings in our gift we have feelings in our confidence.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809641-the-turn-of-the-century