*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809909
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#809909 added May 5, 2023 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
The Not So Sweet Georgiana Darcy
Georgiana had been in love with Charles Bingley for a long time. He saw her as a younger sister. He loved Jane Bennett. He was engaged to marry her. Georgiana knew the town Doctor had an affair on his wife. She black mailed the good Doctor to tell Darcy that she didn't have long to live. Doctor Steuben went along with Georgiana. He told Darcy that Georgiana was dying. Darcy was so sad. When Charles asked what he could do to help, Georgiana asked Charles to marry her.

"I love Jane Bennett. We are engaged. I am a man of my word. You are like a younger sister. I care for you very much and I am sorry that you are sick. I love someone else."

"I will be dead in a few months. You will be free to marry Jane then. Grant me my dying wish." She had sorrow in her eyes. Sadly, Charles agreed to marry her. He kissed Georgiana's cheek. He left to see Jane.

Jane opened the door when Charles came calling. He sadly told Jane about Georgiana.

"Charles, you love me. Georgiana knows you don't love her. She isn't thinking clearly."

"I love you, Jane. After Georgiana dies, we can marry. I have to grant her, her dying wish."

Jane sadly agreed. She would get Charles back someday. She had to have him grant Georgiana's dying wish.

Charles and Georgiana married. Elizabeth felt so bad for Jane. Georgiana got everything that she wanted. She didn't want Elizabeth to have any more balls. Georgiana invited gypsies to visit and they would steal Elizabeth's jewels.

"Darcy, Georgiana lets gypsies invade our house and they steal jewels and our belongings. I know she is dying but she is getting her way all the time. She needs to be dealt with."

"Elizabeth, the house is mine. I bought you the jewels. Georgiana is dying. Are you that selfish? Charles didn't marry your plain sister Jane. That is what you are really mad about. You have no say so in this house." Darcy left and slammed the door. Elizabeth was in tears.

Charles spent all his time with Georgiana but he noticed that she didn't look or act sick. Georgiana would insult Elizabeth. She said that Darcy really loved Caroline. Caroline threw herself at Darcy and kissed him. Darcy wasn't happy. He told Elizabeth that she had to trust him. He didn't appreciate a jealous wife.

Rumor in town was Doctor Steuben's wife left him for another man. His affair didn't seem to matter. He went over to tell Darcy. He knocked on the door and Elizabeth answered the door. He wanted to talk to Darcy, her, Charles and Georgiana.

Charles, Georgiana, Darcy and Elizabeth sat in the Drawing Room. Doctor Steuben entered the room.

"I am so glad you are here. I am so sick." Georgiana sniffed.

"Shut up. You blackmailed me over my affair that I had. Guess what? My wife ran off with another man. You are not sick, Georgiana. You wanted Charles Bingley and this is how low you stooped. I am sorry, Darcy and Charles. Georgiana isn't dying. She had me tell you that she was dying because she wanted to marry Charles. I should never went along with this. Wickham never raped her. She loves to cause problems. I am sorry, Darcy but your sister isn't an innocent sweet woman. She is a devil!"

Georgiana started to cry. Darcy was furious.

"Georgiana, you are going to the Sanitarium. You have caused arguments between Elizabeth and I. You broke up Charles and Jane. I didn't approve of Jane but you are not the sweet baby sister I loved so much. You will be leaving tonight. I will have the maids pack your bags. I hope someday Charles and I can forgive you."

"Darcy, no! You are my brother! You worship me." Georgiana was crying and tried to hug Darcy but he pushed her away.

"I will be filing for a divorce. I am ashamed of you, Georgiana. I hope Jane will forgive me. I love her. No one will ever love you. You are as bad as my sister Caroline."

Georgiana was sent away and Jane forgave Charles and married him. Darcy never said an unkind word to Elizabeth again. They had babies and Caroline was no longer allowed to visit. Life at Pemberly was so happy without Georgiana. Georgiana never returned to Pemberly. She lived a long time. She would have found the right man someday. Poor Georgiana.

** Image ID #1979577 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1978674 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809909