*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810003-14---Holding-ghosts-with-Bruce--6th-sense-with-Pie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#810003 added March 15, 2014 at 1:08pm
Restrictions: None
14 - Holding ghosts with Bruce = 6th sense, with Pi(e)
Update on my popular movie holds, cuz I find the whole thing fascinating, in a 'people love the library and that makes me glad' sorta way. From "2 -Sunday Movie News Review and The Quills!

Gravity [Blu-ray] / writers, Alfonso Cuarón, Jonás Cuarón ; producers, Alsonso Cuarón, David Heyman ;
86 of 111 holds

Frozen [Blu-ray] Buena Vista Home Entertaiment RELEASE DATE 3/18/14
50 of 73 holds

The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug (Rental Ready) [Blu-ray]
18 of 32 holds

Anchorman. The legend of Ron Burgundy [DVD] / Dreamworks Pictures presents an Apatow production
9 of 10 holds

Elysium [Blu-ray] / Tristar Pictures presents in association with Media Rights Capital, a QED Interna
16 of 16 holds

Anchorman 2 : the legend continues [sound recording CD]. Ready. Must pick up by 03-22-14 Woodbourne

-----------------------------------------
March 14, 2014: Have you ever seen a ghost? Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Not definitively. I've had 'feelings' of being watched or thinking I heard something. I totally believe in spirits and think they can manifest in a variety of different ways.

ION, I also believe in ESP and strong mental/emotional connections that manifest at different times and in different ways, like de ja vu, recognizance, all that jazz. For instance, a co-worker and I were talking about how her son sometimes hears her voice even when she's not around and it's because she was just thinking about him in an excited manner and I've had the same thing happen to me. Also, 3 of us believe we have a sort of....knowing? Or connection to peoples....they say 'aura's I don't feel I see things about people but I do consider myself to be very keen and aware of the emotions and intentions of others. It takes me time to master and/or understand these things about strangers, unless I come into close contact w/ a new person for an extended amount of time or unnatural/non-traditional fashion.

I know most of that makes no sense, but wanted to jot it down.
-------------------
What actor or actress do you like enough to watch in just about anything?

As previously mentioned a few times, Bruce Willis. I like his kewl dude attitude, somehow he manages to be ultra confident without coming across as arrogant and undeserving. He's also mega funny. Wonder what his true flaws are....can't help to imagine that Demi Moore was the lucky one in that coupling, and of course his kids, though it's a bit of a bummer his genes are so strong that the girls look more like him than their mother....just sayin.

In the interest of gender fairness my fav actress at the moment is....I wanna say Sandra Bullock but I got the feeling she's not doing too many more comedies, what she's most entertaining in/at. So I'll throw McCarthy in there for pure comedic sake. O! I am a J Law fan, I saw her in this older drama on Netflix, as awkward as it was she got to play the whole dramatic gambit, including a rape scene, those hard to stomach moments tend to really make/break certain actors.

-----------------------------------
Happy Pi Day, everyone! 3-14-14
It's Funny Friday!
Prompt for March 14, 2014
Try to come up with five what ifs. Pick your favorite and turn it into something funny -- short story, rant, essay... Your choice.


Pi Day used to be such a big deal in school, I miss that.

What if Pi Day was Nationally Recognized as a big deal?

What if every shop/bakery was obligated to give/sell really cheap pies on Pi Day?

What if there was a race of people that could alter their race at will?

What if there was a global system in place to introduce pen-pals in real life? (Sounds like a chapter for
 
INTERACTIVE
Global Chat  (ASR)
How would you KIT from across the world? Tell your story.
#1976148 by A*Monaing*Faith
)

What if the United Nations banded together and made the U.S. get with the program and off more international programs for ALL americans. (I.E. Just because you can't afford it, doesn't mean 'poor' kids can't get a free ride to visit their pen-pal)

Dang, guess the last one isn't all that funny, but there's potential there.....

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810003-14---Holding-ghosts-with-Bruce--6th-sense-with-Pie