*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810140
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#810140 added March 14, 2014 at 4:41pm
Restrictions: None
Direct and Be Honest
Prompt: To be direct and honest is not safe. Do you agree with this quote? Why?

I work in mental health as a QMA. I am like a Nurse. I have two girls on Midnights with me that I am in charge of. The girls do their job and we are all friends. One staff member calls in and this other girl came in. She dies her hair like a peacock and goofs off all night. She watches movies all night. She is supposed to take the laundry down and she refused. She says the male housekeeper will do it when he comes in. She didn't do the laundry. This is part of the job for the staff I work with at night. The supervisor says it is up to me to be sure it gets done. If not, I have to report it. I am going to be direct and honest for now on. If someone I work with refuses to do their job, I will report it. Keeps me in good with the Supervisor. I hate being direct but I don't want to be in trouble. As long as I don't lie and am honest, God will be happy with me and so will the Boss. I don't mean Bruce Springsteen. I may make an enemy but I will be protecting my own butt. Being direct and honest isn't always safe but with my Supervisor, I call that safe. I can't retire, yet but I may cut back my hours and if we get any more bad winters, I may retire. My husband supports my decisions but I love to shop. I will be working awhile longer. I am being direct and honest.

** Image ID #1981319 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810140