*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810643-Moms-recall
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1982565
Journey in and out of the lives of Memories of family
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#810643 added March 19, 2014 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
Mom's recall
I am well aware that I was a baby when I was part of mom's favorite storytelling. I needed to get a hernia operated on or taken out or whatever they did to those little boogers. I am guessing Lori, the family nurse could share some of the gory details. Nana Walker and Mom cried. Where were they when poor little Gary was getting fixed up. It must have turned out all right. I have lived to tell about the tale. I am guessing that I am not the only one who has been worked with, but I guess that is what makes it worth sharing. We are all in it together.

I was served up a full helping of gathering Kurt into hijinx that involved mixing together cleaning chemicals and whatever else could be found while mom was busy doing something. I was always to be depended on in these kind of adventures. I was always fairly poor at cleaning and yet awfully good at playing at the fact I was cleaning. That has always been half the battle. I was a lazy tyke and have had to work harder at having fun in the cleaning department as I have gotten older. It all had its beginning with Kurt. When some guy came in to sell something mom had a story to tell. My guess the masterpiece that Kurt and I left for clean up said it all.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810643-Moms-recall