*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811589-Snip-the-Chihuahua---and-other-stuff
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#811589 added April 2, 2014 at 6:31am
Restrictions: None
Snip, the Chihuahua - and other stuff

Sometimes one has to be there to see the funny in the moment, let me see if I can share this.

There we were, cleaning up all the rubbish, some of these items were scavenged from the Ark.
The last ten years this place was rented out to panel-beaters, goat-farmers, scoundrels, and a few other assorted strange people - and that coming from me - says a lot!

Sorting the hoard was in the one cent, two cent, five cent, and ten cent, groups; that is called sub grade, small steel, large steel, the mother lode - copper and aluminum.
Should one want to follow this as a serious source of income, it may be worth it.

While we were busy, my two neighbors, the Basset and Snip the Chihuahua dropped by for a visit.

This duo is worth seeing.
The Basset is like an overstuffed sausage with short bow legs, large dog's head, with droopy ears which sweep the ground, the baying bark, and a nose built for picking up a scent like a vacuum cleaner.
Next to him, Snip looks strange, a peewee little thing who has never seen food, and bred to move the hardest heart into pampering it, and yet, there beats the heart of a lion in that small frame. Cheeky and cocky - as he considers himself the equal of the Basset.

Then Tail, the mongrel bitch, came to sniff this little thing - called Snip - the wagging tail said she had taken a liking to the pee-wee thing.

There where Snip lives are many dogs, yet, a mongrel bitch has never shown any interest in him before, and he ran - tail between his hind legs, and she followed ever happily for a joyous romp.

A few minutes later Snip came charging in and hid behind Basset, and there Tail could sniff him properly all over, and Snip seemed to think that this bitch was going to do him some bodily harm as he cowered behind Basset.

A minute or two later, Snip calmed down, sauntered off - head held high - as if the incident never took place.

I wonder what sweet nothings Tail whispered in the Snip's ear ?

So much for cougar stories.


© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811589-Snip-the-Chihuahua---and-other-stuff