*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811703-our-talent-is-god-given
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#811703 added March 29, 2014 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
our talent is god given
our choice is our talent. god give us the choice to write. any god given is any god given talent. the choice is ours to choose. writing is a form of art that’s given by god. writing bring us to our memory. our memory is our choice to write and our memory is a form of art. to form a art our memory is the distance in writing. our memory tell us to write,our memory tell us to form an art,and god give us that talent of an memory. our talent is god given of a memory and our talent is taken slowly by us. to write is to write with justify. to form is to form with talent. to write is to form with justify. we justify ourselves of our talent. we justify ourselves to write and our god given memory is our talent. we justify our memory to that be of god and we write to that be of god given. our talent is that be of god and we talent ourselves towards that be of god. our talent is god given which is in vein. our talent is in our vein and the choice we make is taken slowly by us. god give us the talent to write and god give us the talent to form an art. god give us the memory to form our talent and god is a memory of our choice.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811703-our-talent-is-god-given