*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811920
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#811920 added March 31, 2014 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
What Movie Always Make You Cry?
Prompt: What movie always makes you cry or get emotional?

I have a lot of them I cry over but there is probably one I cry over the most. Here goes.

Titanic. When Jack dies. This is so sad. In the end, Rose dies and she sees Jack and all her friends who died on the Titanic, well I am crying so hard. I start crying as soon as they show Rose's pictures and they show the ship and you know she is walking down the hall and the man opens the door and she walks in. I see John Aston {who I know as Victor Newman} and Rose walks up the stairs and she and Jack hug and kiss, well I am crying so hard, the whole town can hear me.When Celine Dion sings "My Heart Will Go On", I will cry for a hour. I have seen this movie over 100 times. It doesn't get any easier. My husband always asks me when I watch it again, "Did Jack dies this time?" It is like, Shut Up! It is my movie and I will cry if I want to. I cry when the band plays the last song on the Titanic and the Irish woman put her kids to bed and read them a story. This is sad. I cry over other movies but I think this is the one that I cry over the most. I love this movie and this is my favorite movie besides the "Twilight" ones. I cry over them, too. My heart breaks for Jacob in these movies. I cry when Bella has "died" and has memories and she is trying to come back. Reminds me of me when I was on a breathing tube and I was trying to wake up after they took me off the breathing tube. I didn't wake up as a vampire{that would be a bad thing?} and my husband was there when I woke up. I cry over the last Twilight movie when Alice sees Renesmee's future with Jacob. Everyone gets a happy ending.

There you have it. I cry over other movies but these are my favorites. These make me cry. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #968482 Unavailable **
Neat image of Edward, Bella and a wolf image by best friend Angel.


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811920