*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812594-4-5-Color-Personality-and-Andre-ing-Around
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#812594 added April 4, 2014 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
4: 5 Color Personality and Andre-ing Around
Prompt: What five (5) colors best represent your personality?

I like this! Silver, Blue, Red, Orange and Purple

That was a total mind dump/quick association. Just whatever came to mind, they say that's the truth.

Silver and Blue are just two of my favorite colors. I've always preferred Silver jewelry over gold and it says 'Regal' to me, more so than Gold. Gold's too gaudy and boisterous which is not my personality.
Blue is most peoples favorite color. I red somewhere because of the sky (and probably ocean). I would narrow it down to sky blue (ohps, looks what I did there - make it "light" blue) if I had to. I can be very air-heady/imaginative sometimes, so it works.

Red....I tend to avoid red items/accessories just because it's so popular, but it looks great against my skin, so it's a partial fav. O wait, personality. Vivacious, full of life, you know, Red.

Orange and Purple, not sure where those came from. I think my brain spit them out because they also look good on me. But personality wise....orange is a mix of yellow and red. I really like yellow and can be bright and shiny but most of the time I don't like to stand out, so dulling it down with a little red makes sense.

Purple....not sure what the standard 'meaning' of purple is, but I would call it a 'homey' color. It reminds me of mothers and caregiving and just chilling at home, doing chores, snuggling up. I am a Cancer and we are supposedly massive nesters and I do tend to stay in a lot...so yea, that fits.

---------------------
Now, on to much more serious matters:
ANDRE'S BLOG PROMPTS

APRIL 3, 2014

Why do they call it monkeying around? I asked Google and found more questions than answers. It made me think that maybe the Writing.com Bloggers can shed some light on this gripping question and some of the others posed by Google.
Help a monkey out, by blogging about...What you know about monkeying around.

How To Sleep Around A Noisy Monkey?
That's silly, give him a banana pacifier laced with a sleeping drought of course.

How Do Monkeys Move Around?
Arms and legs.

What Is The Storyline Of Monkeying Around?
One day a mother and father took a daughter and son to the zoo. Son and daughter saw monkeys for the first time. Both children were enthralled by the monkey's energy and how they just kept moving and bounching and screeching and yelling and throwing and all manner of hooplah.

Daughter: Daddy what are they doing?

Father: O don't worry about it dear, they're monkeys; they're just monkeying around.

And thus the phrase was born. Later on in the car her little brother kept moving around, squirming, shouting and otherwise expressing himself after being stuffed to the gills with sugar and sweets from the day out. Finally fed up with his nonsense daughter turned to the son and loudly said:

"STOP MONKEYING AROUND!!!"

And thus the phrase lives on.


Why Are Monkeys Still Around?
Because they are the roaches of the mammal world. Plus they're our cousins, we can't let them go extinct!

Why Do Monkeys Roll Around On The Ground?
Because it's fun.

Answer one or more of these questions in your blog entry. Answer with all of the confidence of an expert on the topic.

The next prompt will be posted on April 6, 2014.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812594-4-5-Color-Personality-and-Andre-ing-Around