*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813047-Ten-Things-I-Will-Never-Do-Again-And-Why
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#813047 added April 8, 2014 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Ten Things I Will Never Do Again And Why
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: List Ten Things I Will Never Do Again And Why.

1.Go camping. I don't like roughing it. When I went camping with my best friend's family in high school, an Air Force GI who was married, hung out with my best friend, her boyfriend and me and the GI's wife accused me of having an affair with her husband. I didn't. Some friends of my best friend's family were there and got in a fight. Some kids from school were camping next to us, were cussing and loud and my friend's mother called the police on them. The one guy who was camping with them, told everyone at school that I got him in trouble. I met this cute guy and he acted like one of the guys of The Big Bang Theory. This was way before that show came out. I don't like staying in a camper. I would rather stay in my house. No camping for me.

2. Work in Nursing Homes. It is stressful and hard. You don't have time to give proper care to the patients.

3. Go to Brucyrus, Ohio. What a boring trip. No scenery. The only fun I had was counting houses with upstairs doors and if you opened the door, out you would go! There were no steps.

4. Have too many credit cards. They get you in trouble and are hard to pay off.

5. Drink. I did when I was in my twenties and it isn't a life. I will relax with my Diet Pepsi.

6. Get lost. I try to know exactly where I am going and how to get there.

7. Go to Air Shows. They are always so crowded and you have to sit through all these acts and all you really want to se is The Blue Angels.

8. Go to family parties. My father's family want you to bring something and donate money, too for the parties.

9. Go back to my old church I went to for 40 some years. That church votes out their minister every year and the people there aren't happy.

10. Lease a car. You have to count every mile and not go over. It isn't your car and you don't own it. I didn't like to account for every mile. I want to drive and go where ever I want!

** Image ID #1985567 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813047-Ten-Things-I-Will-Never-Do-Again-And-Why