*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813181-to-be-vain-is-to-write
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#813181 added April 9, 2014 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
to be vain is to write
talent is vain to our talent. we are vain,we are vain to write. the vain in our writing is the vain in our talent. once we write we are vain of our talent. once we are designated we are call to write. once we are control by our destination our design is to write. writing takes a grand design of a mind. writing designated us to write. writing ask us to designate ourselves. time control our designation and we are design to write. we control our mind,we are control by our designation,and we write so we can be vain of our talent. our grand design of a mind is our grand design of a talent. once we are designated to write we are designated of our talent. once time is called to write we are called of our designation. time is a grand design of a designation. time bring us to our destination to write. once we are vain we are vain of our designation. our designation is the destination of time. we are vain of our designation and we are vain to write. writing can be vain,writing can be design,and writing can be a destination. our talent is vain and it takes a grand design of a talent to write.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813181-to-be-vain-is-to-write