*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813461
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#813461 added June 23, 2014 at 7:17am
Restrictions: None
Favorite Time Of Year
Prompt: What is your favorite time of year?

I love autumn. The leaves are so bright and the colors blend in well and make nature beautiful. A little bit of rain and a chill in the air and pumpkins on the porch. I wish it could be autumn always. Autumn is beautiful everywhere. It isn't so cold. A black cat sitting by pumpkins is one of the cutest sights. We should only have snow at Christmas and skip winter. It would be great to have winter for a month and at Christmas and after Christmas, autumn could come back.

Christmas. It is Jesus' Birthday. The decorations, Nativity Scene, Santa, Elves, Reindeer, Rudolph, snow villages, Christmas tree, ornaments on the tree, lights, decorations on the fireplace hearth, Christmas Carols, goodies, Christmas Cards, Christmas scents, Christmas Specials, Beloved Christmas Oldies Shows, Christmas Dinners especially turkey!, spending time with family and friends, peace, hope, joy, love and decorated yards. Did I leave anything out? I believe in Christmas miracles. I feel so happy at Christmas. This is Jesus' holiday and he knows we love him. It can be commercialized but people need to remember Jesus is the reason for the season. We can have fun at Christmas. Celebrate Christmas with the money you have and just love others the best you can. Christmas. It is the happiest time of the year and a chance to see family and friends you haven't seen in awhile. I love Christmas. I always have hope for the next year and Christmas is the time to reflect on that. I hope you agree.

265 Words
** Image ID #1967777 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813461