*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813837
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#813837 added April 15, 2014 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
Pets, Do Over
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What role have pets played in your life?

I love animals. When my father was in the Air Force, my parents and I lived all over. I would stay with my grandparents in the summer. They always had cats and a dog or two. I love when new kittens were born and I would cuddle them. When Dad got out of the Air Force, he and Mom had dogs. They would have puppies and I would find a puppy that I favored. They had an indoor cat and she was my idea. She wasn't friendly but we loved her. She was a beige tortoise shell cat.

When I got married, my husband and I found a little water turtle. We had him two months and fed him tuna, canned chicken and pond moss but I was cleaning his aquarium everyday so we took Michaelangelo { I loved The Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles!} to the lake to live. He would be happier there.

We had a pet cat named Tigger and she was a black and gray Tabby with orange on her. She only loved my husband and I. I saved her when the house was burning down. I didn't have my shoes on. It was winter and 30 Degrees and I grabbed her and my husband got us out of the house. Tigger died ten years later of kidney disease.

We have Bella. She is a black and orange tortoise shell cat with green eyes. She is playful and ambitious but we love her.

If it was up to me and I had millions of dollars, I would have a whole zoo of animals! I would have an Animal Rescue Center.


Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What is one thing that you would like a do over on?

Me! I have had bowel surgery and a hysterectomy and I wish I wouldn't have to have surgery. I am in my 50's and have aches and pains and wish I was 17 again. I don't look my age but I would like to be young again with no health problems.

** Image ID #1985567 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813837