*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814042-Chewy-C3POno-R2Me2-and-Trus-Calling
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#814042 added April 16, 2014 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Chewy-C3POno-R2Me2!!! and Tru's Calling
Prompt: Who is your favorite Star Wars character? Luke Skywalker? Darth Vadar, Yoda, C3PO, R2D2, Ewoks, Jabba The Hut, Hans Solo or Princess Leia? Not a Star Wars Fan? How about Star Trek, V or ET? Have fun with this.

Out of my top 3: Chewbacca, C3PO, and R2D2....I gotta go with my little man R2. If computers ever take over the world I hope they're all as sweet and clever as him!


------------------------------------------------------
ION: Twisted Romeo and Juliet....Tru Callings BEST episode!
Submitted by OrionsFaith on April 16th, 2014 –
Category: T.V.
Remember that TV show that only lasted 2 seasons back in 2004/2005 and featured the good girl from Bring It On and a guy from 90210?! Yea, me neither, but I came across it at the library a couple weeks ago. I'm on Season 2 and just watched episode 4: The Last Good Day.

Tru's calling is to save people who die. They ask for her help after they die, her day automatically resets and her mission is to save them. Enter Jack, aka death, aka 90210 guy. His job is the OPPOSITE, make sure 'fate' occurs and they DO die.

Well this episode was amazing because the victim asked for HIS help instead of Tru's. Well the victim's intention was to make her death an accident, not a suicide, so her sister would get her life insurance. O yea, she has leukemia and wants to die on her terms. Enter Tru, she tells her she can die another day if she wants and she wins her and her sister 100 grand on some boxing match (the one really cool part about Tru's talent is being able to bet well). With that much money life looks a whole lot more interesting.

Jack doesn't want to kill her but Tru's dad, death in retirement, pressures him. The emotion's palpable, it's the first time you really feel for him. It's as if you see him die a little, make that a lot, on the inside also.

If you only ever watch one episode of Tru's Calling, 'The Last Good Day' should be it.
www.imdb.com/title/tt0733925/

Donate to the 'give AFaith some extra pocket money' fund by sharing my bubblews articles on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Please and THANK YOU!
http://www.bubblews.com/news/3019965-twisted-romeo-and-juliettru-callings-best-e...
If ya feel like joining please use the following referral link!
http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=5325be30ad46e1.38567993

---------------------------------
IOON: http://thebertshow.com/10-best-worst-jobs-2014/

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814042-Chewy-C3POno-R2Me2-and-Trus-Calling