*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814513-Funniest-Thing-You-Have-Ever-Heard-A-Child-Say
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#814513 added April 21, 2014 at 7:32am
Restrictions: None
Funniest Thing You Have Ever Heard A Child Say?
Prompt: What's the funniest thing you have ever heard a child say?

In school when I was in sixth grade, we were getting Thursday and Friday off. One kid asked another why we were getting Thursday and Friday off. The little boy said: "The teachers are having Teachers Instant Toot!"

In school when I was a kid, the teacher was talking in science class and the one kid kept saying: "What was that?" and he was taking notes. The teacher asked the kid if he had a hearing problem. Another kid spoke up. "He sits on his brain and it gets mushy and he can't think straight." The kid taking the notes wasn't happy.

Another kid one time was a smart butt. In other words, a jack ass. He kept saying: "I am not buying that crap." Another kid said: "Good! We will give it to you!" The smart butt kid finally shut up and I laughed so hard.

Hope you liked these.

** Image ID #1983015 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814513-Funniest-Thing-You-Have-Ever-Heard-A-Child-Say