*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814553-the-correspondence-of-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#814553 added April 21, 2014 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
the correspondence of writing
once we write the aftermath is corresponding. once we correspond we correspond to write. once we are knowledgeable we are correspondent of our knowledge. once we write our knowledge correspond with our talent. our knowledge is our talent and our correspond is our aftermath. we are correspondent of our aftermath to write. the quest is to vision our talent and the aftermath is to vision our writing. once we vision our quest our talent is our writing. once we vision we vision to quest our knowledge. once we vision our writing our quest become our talent. the quest is to write,the quest is to vision our talent,and the quest is to correspond. once an aftermath is once knowledgeable to write. once god given is one’s talent and one’s aftermath is one’s correspondent. god give us the talent to correspond with our writing. god give us the correspondence to correspond with our writing. god give us the vision to quest our writing. once we are knowledgeable we are vision to quest our writing. once we are god given of a talent we are correspondent to write.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814553-the-correspondence-of-writing