*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814963-A-Career-of-Memories-For-Shakespeare
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#814963 added April 25, 2014 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
A Career of Memories For Shakespeare
April 25, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What is your dream career?

I'm actually beginning my dream career as a writer. My first novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun has been accepted for publication by Damnation Books. In fact, I received my copy of the signed contract yesterday. I've already completed one round of edits which are being reviewed now.

While I wait for my editor's response, I've started working on the second book in the Bloodshed series called Bloodshed on the Blue Moon. I've written an outline, character sketches, and some background info to include in the book.


Blog City

What scents bring back vivid memories for you?

The perfume, Elizabeth Arden's Red Door, reminds me when I first met my soulmate. It was the perfume I wore that day. I always keep a bottle of it handy to wear when I see him.

Scents of lavender and rose bring back memories of my Grandma Laveil (my dad's mother). Her house always smelled like the mixture of the two, and she always used a lavender or rose perfume. They are my favorite scents too.

Old Spice reminds me of my dad. It was what he always wore. I know it may sound weird but I always keep a bottle of it too. I even spray it in my room from time to time.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Are you a fan of Shakespeare or not?

Not really, I did read Romeo and Juliet and Julius Ceasar along with some of his sonnets in high school. When I was a sophmore in college, I took a class called Shakespeare's Tragdies. It was an upper level English course that I was required to take (I was an English major for 2 years). I did enjoy reading his play, A Midsummer Night's Dream. I might just go back and reread that some day.

Shakespeare just wasn't my cup of tea. I always preferred American Lit over English Lit.


News In My World!

I'm not feeling so great today, but I feel better today than yesterday. I've decided to take it easy today. The housework that I still need to do will still be here tomorrow and the days after that.

I'm watching a really good movie on the SYFY channel. I really need to find out the title. It's about vampires and werewolves. I'm not sure how they are connected because the movie only started 30 minutes ago.

Sunday is my 14th anniversary with my soulmate! I only wish that I could see him, so we could celebrate it together.

I now have 103 likes on my author's page on Facebook. I also released a small sneak peak of my novel too. Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/pennycockrell !

Got to go and fix myself some lunch and jot down a few more ideas for Bloodshed on the Blue Moon.

Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814963-A-Career-of-Memories-For-Shakespeare