*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815076-Happy-Internet-On-The-Cellphone
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#815076 added April 26, 2014 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Internet On The Cellphone
April 26, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

What makes you happy and why?

The fact that my 14th anniversary with my soulmate is tomorrow (April 27). I'm just so happy that he's been in my life and has had the heart to put up with me for this long!


Blog City

How much time do you spend on the internet on an average day?

I'm not really sure. I usually go on about two or three times a day to check my e-mail, facebook, to blog, ect. I usually don't just surf the internet that much. I go on for specific purposes on then get off of it. I have too much to do in real life to stay on very long.


Blogging Circle of Friends

Do you have a cellphone? Has it actually made your life easier or harder? Are you addicted to your cellphone?

I do have a cellphone, but it is a little flip phone that is only good for making and receiving call and texting. That is basically all that it does, and that is all that I need it for. A smartphone would be nice at times because of the different things that I could do with it, but I simply can't afford one to pay for the plan that goes with having one at this time.

No, I'm definitely not addicted to it.


News In My World!

I went shopping today for a dress to wear for the mission's benefit concert that I will be singing at Tuesday night. My mom and I will be singing a duet to the song "Will the Circle Be Unbroken". It's a gorgeous black dress, and I bought match black heels to wear with it.

I also bought some groceries today too. I got some more tofu and konjac root noodles that are only 15 calories per serving. I also got some more vanilla chai tea soy smoothies by Bolthouse. Those are so good!


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815076-Happy-Internet-On-The-Cellphone