*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815226-New-beginnings
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#815226 added May 10, 2014 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
New beginnings
The tale of the Basset has a new twist in the tail/tale.

Basset was bartered into exile - he was sold to a new owner who will move him to a country far away, never to be seen by me - ever again. I will miss the scoundrel, as his bark was no worse than his bite, and both were always on a friendly note.

This will be the year of the Stork.
Already the one son became a dad, now there are two more who will be become fathers this year.
Three offspring in one year ?

I'll have to get the bull in on this story.

1st of May - Worker's Day
This we celebrate by doing nothing or having a feast.
A strange way I would think - to honor labor.
Now don't expect me to be doing anything ...

Bob Hoskins - actor - played his last role today 29.4.14 at the age of 71

Quote
I realized one day that men are emotional cripples. We can't express ourselves emotionally, we can only do it with anger and humor. Emotional stability and expression comes from women. When they have babies they say "hello, you're welcome" and they mean it. It is an emotional honesty.

Having him in a movie - it worked.

The day of the election has arrived. May 7th 2014
Once again we decide who will run the country.
As I do not care much for politics, therefore should not comment too much - so I was told.

I do care, I care very much, only - who does one vote for - when no one will honor their manifesto.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul -

Robin Hood; robbing the rich to pay the poor, and then the poor are rich, so we rob them.

Works for me.

10th May - and the election is officially done - and the people have chosen.
Not a thing has really changed - except that group over there - beware the Ides ...



© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815226-New-beginnings