*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815448-Distractions-Are-Treasures-of-Inspiration
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#815448 added April 30, 2014 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
Distractions Are Treasures of Inspiration
April 30, 2014

Welcome to my Reality

What are the biggest distractions in your life?

I don't think that I have really any distractions. I get most of the things done that I need to. I usually make a plan for the next day before I go to bed. Now, I may not get everything completed in a day, but at least the plan gives me a direction to go in. I think this keeps me from getting distracted.


Blog City

What treasures do you display inside your home?

I don't know if anyone would think of these as treasures, but my mom has family pictures in the living room. In most rooms, we have all kinds of books around (the kitchen and bathroom are the only ones without books).


Blogging Circle of Friends

How do you refill the well of your inspiration?

1. reading
2. watching movies
3. listening to music



News In My World!

I went to church tonight. We had breakfast for supper at the church. Mom and I made the pancakes, using my cake batter pancakes recipe. The church I go to had a donation drive to help the people affected by the tornado. The church got a trailer and filled it with paper products, non perishable food, baby items, cleaning supplies, and toys/coloring books for the kids in the shelters. I helped by buying some paper products and organizing some of the items to be loaded on the trailer.

I'm hosting a raffle if y'all would like to check it out! It benefits the blogging groups, Welcome to my Reality, Blog City, and Blogging Circle of Friends, as well as Sisco's Good Deeds group and Showering Acts of Joy.

Country Gourmet Home Raffle Party   (E)
This is a raffle/party to raise gps for worthy groups.
#1988484 by very thankful



Bye for Now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815448-Distractions-Are-Treasures-of-Inspiration