*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815509-the-formula-of-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#815509 added May 1, 2014 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
the formula of writing
time give us a formula,formula to write. time is the destine in our destiny. writing give us a formula,formula to think. once we imagine a image our formula is to write. once we imagine a formula we image our formula to be focus on our writing. time destine us to write,time give us a opportunity of a formula,and once we image our writing we image our formula. we think so our image can be a formula. we think so our writing can be the focus of the formula. thinking is a image of a formula. thinking can lead us to write. once we write we formulate to write. once we think we formulate to focus on our writing. time give us a formula to think. time give us the intelligent to write. our intelligent is our formula. once we think of our intelligent we formulate to write. time lead us to think that our intelligent is our formula. once we think we are focus on our writing. once we are focus we are focus to formulate. the image is to focus on our writing,the image is to focus on our formula,and the image is to focus on our thinking. the formula is to write,focus,and think.

© Copyright 2014 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815509-the-formula-of-writing