*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816075-Dogzilla
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1985722
Ongoing stories about our rat terrier
#816075 added May 6, 2014 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
Dogzilla
People and all living things must be shaking in their shoes when they see Buddy coming. I am just never sure if the are shaking with fear or with laughter. I took Buddy for a walk today. You would have thought somebody committed murder or he was mad enough to do it himself. There goes a squirrel, then another woof woof woof arf arf, pulling on his leash for all he's worth. Then goes another squirrel and a few evil dogs, some birds and an unsuspecting person. What do all these creatures of God think of all this noise? What really scares me is what Buddy would do if he caught them. (more likely what they would do to him.)

Another ongoing saga is coming home after a long day of work, sweating profusely. The dog absolutely goes beserk. He races all over and screeches his barkiness. I swear to "DOG"(must be a relative spelled backwards) he climbs the ceiling and the walls. He then proceeds to lick the sweat off and dive into his water dish. What do you expect from dogzilla?

Just a few minutes I was taking a bath. I come out from the bath and who do I see? Buddy is in the CAT BOX. Come on be serious. I swear the dog is nuts. And my wife is always lauding his praises. Glory to dogzilla in the highest. Who knows what undogly things he does when I am at work and he is in bed with my wife? He is always downstairs to greet me after I come home from work ready to go out and terrorize the neighborhood. Spread the word, shake and tremble Buddy is coming your way. I cannot promise that he will spare you. Stay tuned for more of dogzilla on the loose.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816075-Dogzilla