*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816461-Advice-Is-Messy-For-Questions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#816461 added May 10, 2014 at 11:51pm
Restrictions: None
Advice Is Messy For Questions
May 10, 2014

Welcome to My Reality

Share some good advice. It could be for a new parent, someone who just got married, a Writing.com newbie, a teenager leaving home, a person who has had a major upheaval in their life...Anyone!

This is a interesting prompt. Here is my unique take on advice for a new parent.

1. You will have sleepless night until your baby gets his/her days and nights straight. Just be sure (if you can), to nap when your baby naps, and entertain your baby, making sure to keep him/her awake a little more during the day time until sleep is occurring at night.

2. A healthy diet for your baby is a must, but little treats here and there will not hurt them.

3. Your baby has to face the outside world. The more confident you are the more secure your baby will feel.

4. Support of extended family is a must. It's great when little ones have grandpas/grandmas, aunts/uncles, ect. to count one.


Now, I know y'all are saying. Sister, you don't have any children. No, I don't have any two-legged children, but you would be surprised how similar raising two-legged children is to four-legged children.


Blog City

What's tougher: living with someone messy or someone noisy?

I would have to say someone messy. Now I'm not saying that I'm a neat freak by any means. However, there are certain things that I just can't stand.

1. dirty laundry
2. dirty dishes
3. food laying around and not put up in its proper place (refrigerator, cabinet, ect)
4. trash can overflowing
5. dirty toilet/tub

These are just things that people should just automatically take care of no questions asked.

Blogging Circle of Friends

Create 10 questions of things you would like to know about your readers and ask them to use the comments section to answer. Inquiring minds want to know. What the blogger will ask and what the reader will answer.

1. Who are your favorite singers?
2. Who are your favorite actors?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What are some of your favorite foods?
5. Do you have any four-legged children?
6. Who is your favorite Robertson on Duck Dynasty?
7. Have you ever watched Here Comes Little Honey Boo Boo?
8. Do you read my blog on a regular basis?
9. Have you ever read the Wicked series?
10. Have you ever read a book by VC Andrews?

News In My World!

I have a fairly good day today. I got to eat some sushi, edamamae, and some fried tofu (it isn't greasy at all). I also got to have a lotta latte coffee chiller from Krispy Kreme (hey, everyone deserves a treat).

I just found out some awesome news! Lifetime is making a movie of VC Andrew's second novel Petals On the Wind. They made a movie of Flowers in the Attic, and it came out in Jan of this year. I only wonder if it will follow the book as closely is the first movie did.

I'm going to a memorial tomorrow. That is a tradition in my neck of the woods where you go to a really old church and have dinner on the grounds.These churches are normally out in the country too. Usually, families that go to them will have family buried there. They are held once a year, on the same Sunday each year. The church where I'm going to is so old that it doesn't have electricity or plumbing. For air, you fan yourself with the paper fans that are in the pews, and the toilets are the two paths out in the woods (one for men and one for women of course and bring your own toilet paper). In fact, it's the oldest Cumberland Presbryterian church in the state of Mississippi.

I'm making a vegetarian cheeseburger mac (made with ground soy) and gluten-free almost vegan rice krispy treats. At one time, my mom and I would make more, but since it's just the two of us, we are keeping it simple.

I've got to go now and get some sleep.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy


© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816461-Advice-Is-Messy-For-Questions