*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816630
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#816630 added May 12, 2014 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Best Friend, Interesting Thing
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What does the value of friendship mean to you? Who is your best or closet friends?

Friendship to me is being there for my friends so I can support them, help them someone to care about, someone who understands your problems and you understand them. You will do anything for them and they will do the same for you. They defend you and don't turn their back on them no matter what they you or they have done wrong. They treasure you as you treasure them. They would cross mountains for you or probably take a bullet as you would for them. Friends are there for you at your darkest hour. A great friendship means everything.

Gretchen is one of my close best friends. She lets me talk to her and whine about my medical problems and bad moments. She treasures me as I do her. Jennifer drove an hour away to come see me in the hospital after my surgery and sent me beautiful purple flowers. We both love to write, love Jane Austen and Medieval times. Linda sells Avon and gave me a special bracelet that was only available to Avon ladies. She also gave me clothes and called me in the ER when my house burned down. All the girls at work sent me cards and some called me when I was in the hospital. People at my church made me a quilt when my house burned down and prayed for me. Friends. They are beautiful.


Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you this week?

It hasn't something that has happened but one of my patients where I work at in mental health said he has an animal inside his mattress that bites him. I just laughed. Maybe it's a fox and I should have asked him, what did the fox say? I just find things interesting that the patients say and do. Makes the job fun at times.

** Image ID #1990722 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816630